eDepoze litigation software enables a truly electronic deposition using the iPad and electronic exhibits. Designed for attorneys by attorneys, eDepoze retains the benefits of the paper process and allows both local and remote sharing of documents — all for about the cost of reproducing a single banker’s box.
Just like paper…
- Maintain confidentiality of documents until each is introduced as an exhibit.
- Exhibits are shared with all parties one-by-one in real time—same as handing the witness a paper document and passing copies around the room.
- All parties get their own personal copies of all exhibits.
- Personal exhibit copies can be highlighted, annotated, etc.
Better than paper…
- No scanning, photocopying or delivery charges.
- No advance shipping or carrying heavy boxes.
- No wasting multiple paper copies.
- Deponents, co-counsel, opposing counsel and even interested parties at remote locations all receive the exhibit simultaneously.
- Remote depositions can be handled the same way as in-person depositions.
- Exhibits can be shared via email, even during the deposition.
- Maintain official versions of exhibits and personal, annotated copies.
- All parties walk away with copies of exhibits on their iPads, without waiting for a litigation services company to scan, reproduce and deliver copies.
- Documents are stored on a secure, cloud-based server.