eDepoze litigation software enables a truly electronic deposition using a laptop or iPad and electronic exhibits. Designed for attorneys by attorneys, eDepoze retains the benefits of the paper process and allows both local and remote sharing of documents — all for about the cost of reproducing a single banker’s box.
Just like paper…
- Maintain confidentiality of documents until each is introduced as an exhibit.
- Exhibits are shared with all parties one-by-one in real time—same as handing the witness a paper document and passing copies around the room.
- All parties get their own personal copies of all exhibits.
- Personal exhibit copies can be highlighted, annotated, etc.
Better than paper…
- No scanning, photocopying or delivery charges.
- No advance shipping or carrying heavy boxes.
- No wasting multiple paper copies.
- Deponents, co-counsel, opposing counsel and even interested parties at remote locations all receive the exhibit simultaneously.
- Remote depositions can be handled the same way as in-person depositions.
- Exhibits can be shared via email, even during the deposition.
- Maintain official versions of exhibits and personal, annotated copies.
- All parties walk away with copies of exhibits on their iPads, without waiting for a litigation services company to scan, reproduce and deliver copies.
- Documents are stored on a secure, cloud-based server.